Feline Natural Canned Chicken for Cats | 2 sizes
Feline Natural quality canned cat food offers all the consistency of our established product ranges in a convenient, ready to use can. Among all gelling agents, our canned cat food is FREE and Natural Fresh New Zealand Water is the only thing we add. Just pop the top and drop the contents out, easy and without mess. To add to existing cats, the perfect balanced diet or ideal nutrient rich high meat boost, packed with whole food ingredients from New Zealand and selected essential vitamins, minerals and oils.
Feline Natural Premium Canned Cat Food contains all the goodness of our existing product ranges in a convenient, ready to use can. Our cans are FREE from all Gelling Agents, the only thing we add is Natural Fresh New Zealand Water.
Simply pop the top and drop the contents out with ease and no mess
- Natural Source of Energy & Taurine
- Produced in an easy-to-serve can that is free from gelling agents with fresh New Zealand water.
- Corn, gluten, GMO products, wheat, soy, dairy, rice, cereals, potatoes or other gelling agents or fillers are also accessible.
- You will love your cat with naturally better nutrition from the best blends of nature with a complete and healthy recipe.
We combine only the best ingredients to create a high-meat diet packed with energy and nutrients. GRAIN FREE. We only use sustainable, free-range, and grass-fed ingredients. With taste a top priority, our truly unique blends of dog food and cat food are ones that your pet will crave.
- All cats of size and age.
Sudden changes in diet can sometimes result in digestive issues. Always introduce any new food by slowly mixing with your current diet for the first 7 - 10 days. Increasing the amount of Feline Natural food while decreasing the amount of the other brand.
Chicken, Water sufficient for processing, Chicken Liver, New Zealand Green Mussel, Fish Oil, Flaxseed Flakes, Dried Kelp, Salt, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid.
|85g Can||3/4 - 1 1/3
||2 - 2 1/2
||3 1/2 - 4
||4 1/2 - 5
|170g Can||1/3 - 3/4||1 - 1 1/4||1 3/4 - 2||2 1/4 - 2 1/2|
Optimal feeding amounts may vary by +/- 50% with age, sex, breed and activity level. For kittens feed 2-3 times the adult amount. For pregnant and nursing cats consult your veterinarian as requirements vary based on the number of kittens and stage of lactation.
Country of origin:
- Made in New Zealand.
- All our wholefood ingredients are sourced in New Zealand, are of human-grade quality and can be traced from the farm gate, to your pet’s plate.