Smith & Burton Soothing Cologne
BALM MINT, CHAMOMILE, OAT, ROSEMARY AND MANUKA HONEY
Naturally effective, luxurious plant-based blend rich in vitamins, antioxidants and New Zealand botanicals.
Luxurious, nutrient-rich deodorising cologne specifically formulated using only the finest quality plant-based ingredients. Certified 100% Natural fragrance, signature Scent No.3 for a light, delicate aroma.
- Freshens and deodorises coat between baths
- Finishing Spray - seals and protects the coat after grooming
- Soothes and alleviates dry, flaky skin and dandruff
- Adds volume and shine to all coats
- Deeply moisturising
- Coat softening
- Hydration serum for the coat making it smoother, shiny, stronger
- Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids help nourish and condition the coat
- Antibacterial and anti-fungal odour eliminatin
- Antioxidant-rich • Added E for optimal coat health
- Lustre and shine
- 100% Natural
- No nasties
- Can be used to freshen a room or dog’s bedding
- Scent No.3 is an enchanting, soft fragrance leaves s dog with a calming, comforting and lavish feeling
- Chamomile Extract, Balm Mint Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Oat Kernel Extract, New Zealand Manuka Honey, Pohutukawa Extracts, Kiwi Fruit Extract, New Zealand Flax Extract, Aloe Vera Extract, Coconut Oil, Linseed Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Argan Oil, Sunﬂower Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Coconut Water.
What we leave out is every bit as important as what we put in and that is what makes us special. smith&burton products are free of
Parabens, Cocamide DEA, SLS/SLES/SLES, Phthalates, Phosphates, PEGs, PPGs, EDTA, DPEG, Silicone, Petro-Chemicals, Artificial Colours, Mineral Oils, Synthetic Fragrances or Dyes
Whilst all our Smith & Burton products are suitable for all breed and coat types from pups to seniors, the SOOTHING RANGE is formulated to assist these coat types & breed types.
Coat types: Sensitive Skin, Dry & Flaky skin, Mature/Senior Skin, Smooth Coat, Hairless Coat.
Country of origin:
- 100% New Zealand.
- Crafted & manufactured in New Zealand, using Botanicals.
SMITH & BURTON is grounded in Nature, supported through science, driven by innovation and inspired by the love of dogs.
HOW OFTEN CAN I USE SMITH&BURTON PRODUCTS? Smith & Burton products use plant-based, naturally derived ingredients and contain no harsh chemicals so are gentle enough to use as often as you wish
Shake before use. Spray liberally over the coat. Massage or gently brush through. Allow to dry naturally.
The exquisite Scent No.3 is a soothing, elegant delight to the olfactory senses of floral-savory and green top notes, with lingering notes of gorgeous Magnolia and Rose, blending the woody-sweet aroma of Cedarwood Virginia and fresh Coriander. The lasting impressions of creamy-soft Vanilla and warm-woody Sandalwood are gentle and delicate. This enchanting, soft fragrance will leave your dog with a calming, comforting and lavish feeling.
Perfectly balanced and carefully crafted for the sensitivity of a dog’s sense of smell – fragrant but not overwhelming, leaving a beautiful aroma appropriate for dogs. Certified 100% Natural fragrance.
Created in New Zealand, developed in the South of France.
The black premium PET bottle packaging is also chosen to intentionally protect the natural ingredients, which are sensitive and vulnerable to light.
Our packaging helps with preserving the formulation and keeps the contents in a UV protected, safe and stable environment.
The packaging is designed to minimise waste and is 100 percent recyclable.
All our PET bottles are BPA Free