Smith & Burton Soothing Shampoo
BALM MINT, CHAMOMILE, OAT, ROSEMARY AND MANUKA HONEY
Naturally effective, luxurious plant-based blend rich in vitamins, antioxidants and New Zealand botanicals.
Soothe, Calm & Restore
This luxurious, gentle and calming blend for delicate, sensitive skins for all coat types, from pups to seniors.
Balm Mint and Chamomile combine for their powerful microbial and anti-inflammatory properties to heal, soothe and calm the skin. Rosemary nourishes and stimulates fur follicle growth, making it ideal for patchy coats. Oat, full of nutrients, such as omega 3 and 6, provides gentle, soothing, protective nutrients for the skin. Blending Sunflower rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals to calm, soothe, replenish and maintain the coats oil balance.
Harnessing the proven power of New Zealand’s ‘liquid gold,’ Manuka Honey to feed, protect and renew dogs’ skin, and as a natural humectant, it draws in moisture for lustre and high-shine.
With New Zealand bioactive botanicals Kiwi, Flax and Pohutakawa, rich in vital minerals and antioxidants to deeply
- Calms and soothes the skin and coat naturally
- Returns moisture to the skin and coat, protects moisture balance to leave it stronger
- Gently cleansing without irritating or stripping the natural oils.
- Protects moisture balance
- Strengthens the epidermis
- Promotes healthy cell growth and immune-boosting
- Restores skin and coat
- Anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory natural properties
- Antibacterial odour eliminating • Mineral and Antioxidant-rich, Pro-vitamin A, Vitamin C and Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids
- Added vitamin B5 and E for optimal coat health
- Natural whitener
- Adds coat volume
- Deeply conditioning
- Softens the coat
- No nasties
- Lustre and shine
- Gentle formula for more frequent washing
- Scent No.3 is an enchanting, soft fragrance leaves the dog with a calming, comforting and lavish feeling
- Chamomile Extract, Balm Mint Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Oat Kernel Extract, New Zealand Manuka Honey, Pohutukawa Extracts, Kiwi Fruit Extract, New Zealand Flax Extract, Aloe Vera Extract, Coconut Oil, Linseed Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Argan Oil, Sunﬂower Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Coconut Water.
What we leave out is every bit as important as what we put in and that is what makes us special. smith&burton products are free of
Parabens, Cocamide DEA, SLS/SLES/SLES, Phthalates, Phosphates, PEGs, PPGs, EDTA, DPEG, Silicone, Petro-Chemicals, Artificial Colours, Mineral Oils, Synthetic Fragrances or Dyes
Whilst all our Smith & Burton products are suitable for all breed and coat types from pups to seniors, the SOOTHING RANGE is formulated to assist these coat types & breed types.
Coat types: Sensitive Skin, Dry & Flaky skin, Mature/Senior Skin, Smooth Coat, Hairless Coat.
Also suitable for cats.
Country of origin:
- 100% New Zealand.
- Crafted & manufactured in New Zealand, using Botanicals.
- Created in New Zealand, Developed in the South of France
SMITH & BURTON is grounded in Nature, supported through science, driven by innovation and inspired by the love of dogs.
The exquisite Scent No.3 is a soothing, elegant delight to the olfactory senses of floral-savory and green top notes, with lingering notes of gorgeous Magnolia and Rose, blending the woody-sweet aroma of Cedarwood Virginia and fresh Coriander. The lasting impressions of creamy-soft Vanilla and warm-woody Sandalwood are gentle and delicate. This enchanting, soft fragrance will leave your dog with a calming, comforting and lavish feeling.
Perfectly balanced and carefully crafted for the sensitivity of a dog’s sense of smell – fragrant but not overwhelming, leaving a beautiful aroma appropriate for dogs. Certified 100% Natural fragrance.
Created in New Zealand, developed in the South of France.
HOW OFTEN CAN I USE SMITH&BURTON PRODUCTS? Smith & Burton products use plant-based, naturally derived ingredients and contain no harsh chemicals so are gentle enough to use as often as you wish
Directions for use:
Wet down your Dog's coat thoroughly, apply the shampoo liberally and massage through the entire coat avoiding eyes and inner ears. Rinse well with clean water until the water runs clear. Amount of shampoo used will vary based on the size of dog and coat type.
For best results immediately follow with our Soothing Conditioner.
The black premium PET bottle packaging is also chosen to intentionally protect the natural ingredients, which are sensitive and vulnerable to light.
Our packaging helps with preserving the formulation and keeps the contents in a UV protected, safe and stable environment.
The packaging is designed to minimise waste and is 100 percent recyclable.
All our PET bottles are BPA Free
Pointer, German Shorthaired Pointer, Vizsla, Weimaraner, Boxer, Doberman Pinscher, Great Dane, Chihuahua (short haired), Italian Greyhound, Manchester Terrier, Miniature Pinscher, Boston Terrier, Bulldog, Dalmatian, French Bull Dog, American Staffordshire Terrier, Bull Terrier, Miniature Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Basenji, Dachshund (smooth), Greyhound, Ibizan Hound (smooth), Pharaoh Hound, Rhodesian Ridgeback, Whippet
Chinese Crested Dog (hairless), Mexican Hairless Dog (Xoloitzcuintli), Peruvian Hairless Dog, Ecuadorian Hairless Dog (Perro Calvo Dorado Ecuatoriano), American Hairless Terrier.