Smith & Burton Hydrating Cologne
HEMP, ALOE VERA, COCONUT, GINSENG AND MANUKA HONEY
Luxurious, nutrient-rich deodorising cologne specifically formulated using only the finest quality plant-based ingredients. Certified 100% Natural fragrance, signature Scent No.1 for a light, delicate aroma.
- Freshens and deodorises coat between baths
- Finishing Spray - seals and protects the coat after grooming
- Soothes and alleviates dry, flaky skin and dandruff
- Adds volume and shine to all coats
- Deeply moisturising • Coat softening • Hydration serum for the coat making it smoother, shiny, stronger
- Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids help nourish and condition the coat
- Antibacterial and anti-fungal odour eliminating
- Antioxidant-rich • Added E for optimal coat health
- Lustre and shine
- 100% Natural
- No nasties
- Can be used to freshen a room or dog’s bedding
- Scent No.1 luxurious, delicate fragrance leaves your dog relaxed & truly pampered
- Hemp Seed Oil, Aloe Vera Extract, Coconut Oil, Ginseng Root Extract, New Zealand Manuka Honey, Pohutukawa Extract, New Zealand Flax Extract, Kiwi Fruit Extract, Linseed Oil, Oat Kernel Extract, Jojoba Seed Oil, Argan Oil, Coconut Water, Oat Kernel Oil, Sweet Almond Oil.
What we leave out is every bit as important as what we put in and that is what makes us special. smith&burton products are free of
Parabens, Cocamide DEA, SLS/SLES/SLES, Phthalates, Phosphates, PEGs, PPGs, EDTA, DPEG, Silicone, Petro-Chemicals, Artificial Colours, Mineral Oils, Synthetic Fragrances or Dyes
Whilst all our Smith & Burton products are suitable for all breed and coat types from pups to seniors, the HYDRATING RANGE is formulated to assist these coat types & breed types.
Coat types: Harsh or Wire Coat, Smooth Coat, Combination Coat, Short & Medium Coat, Normal/Balance Skin & Coat, Greasy/Oily Coat.
Country of origin:
- 100% New Zealand.
- Crafted & manufactured in New Zealand, using Botanicals.
- Created in New Zealand, Developed in the South of France
SMITH & BURTON is grounded in Nature, supported through science, driven by innovation and inspired by the love of dogs.
HOW OFTEN CAN I USE SMITH&BURTON PRODUCTS? Smith & Burton products use plant-based, naturally derived ingredients and contain no harsh chemicals so are gentle enough to use as often as you wish
Shake before use. Spray liberally over the coat. Massage or gently brush through. Allow to dry naturally.
The deluxe Scent No.1 is a lively, elegant scent of fresh marine bouquet and woodsy-green top notes with lingering hints of dark earth and spice. This light, clean, sleek scent leaves lasting impressions of Exotic Woods Accord, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Musk, Vetiver and Aqueous Accord. A luxurious, delicate fragrance that will have your dog feeling relaxed and truly pampered.
Perfectly balanced and carefully crafted for the sensitivity of a dog’s sense of smell – fragrant but not overwhelming, leaving a beautiful aroma appropriate for dogs. Certified 100% Natural fragrance.
Created in New Zealand, developed in the South of France.
The black premium PET bottle packaging is also chosen to intentionally protect the natural ingredients, which are sensitive and vulnerable to light.
Our packaging helps with preserving the formulation and keeps the contents in a UV protected, safe and stable environment.
The packaging is designed to minimise waste and is 100 percent recyclable.
All our PET bottles are BPA Free